Prep 36 mins
Cook 45 mins
My favorite dessert to make.
- 2 (3 1/4 ounce) packages , stawberry gel
- 2 (32 ounce) packages strawberries
- 2 (16 ounce) containers Cool Whip or 2 (16 ounce) containers whipped cream
- 2 pie crusts (gramham kind)
- Cut your strawberries into small or medium dices your choice.
- Put dices in a medium mixing bowl.
- Squeeze both strawberry gel into the medium bowl with the strawberries already cut.
- Mix bowl until all strawberries are cover with the strawberry gel.
- open both pie crust and pour half of the mix in 1st crust and the other half in the 2nd crust.
- Top both pies with cool whip and evenly spread it so that all you can see is the cool whip on top no red should be seen.
- Put both pies in refrigerator for a day before eating.