Recipe by my3beachbabes
This is a recipe from the farm where we pick strawberries. Haven't made this yet but plan on doing so in the next few days! Time does not include chill time of 2 hrs. The soda used is 7 up ( Zaar did not reconize it)
- 10 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 quart sliced strawberry
- red food coloring
- pie shells or graham cracker crust
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 7-up, cornstarch and sugar in a saucepan. Cook until thick and add strawberries and a few drops of food coloring. Mix well.
- Cool mixture in refrigerator for 2 hours. Put in baked pie shell or graham cracker crust shell.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!