Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can't beat this. It's fast, easy and delicious.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Combine cheese, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and blend well.
- Mash 3/4 cup strawberry slices and stir into cheese mixture.
- Whip cream with icing sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into cheese mixture.
- Fold in remaining strawberry slices.
- Spoon into crust and chill a few hours or overnight.
- Garnish with extra berries if desired.