Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup strawberry slices
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Mash 3/4 cup of strawberries and add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Combine the cool whip and confectioners sugar and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Put into a pie shell and top with the remaining strawberries.
Delicious!! I put it in a crust I made from chocolate graham crackers. It was like a strawberry chocolate cheesecake made quick and easy!!! Yummers!! Everyone loved it!!!
I used this recipe as the filling for a cake and it tastes YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! I will be making this again as a pie using a graham cracker crust. Thanks Nancy for such a great tasting and easy recipe.