- 1 pie shell
- white almond bark
- 1 (6 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) boxjello strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (fresh)
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake shell as directed until golden brown.
- Melt almond bark in microwave and spread in bottom of crust to coat.
- Bring two cups of water and COOK AND SERVE pudding to a boil.
- Add jello and mix well.
- Take from heat when mixture thickens and add stawberries.
- Allow mixture to cool and pour over almond bark in the prepared crust.
- Serve with whipped topping and enjoy.