Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy and yummy. Had it at a slumber party when I was a kid, got the recipe from friend's mother and just found it in my mother's recipe box. Cooking time is chill time.
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 pie crust
- Melt strawberries and marshmallows over low heat.
- Bake crust and cool.
- Fold whipped cream into strawberries.
- Pour into crust and chill.
- NOTE: This would probably be good in a graham cracker crust, too. You can also use fresh strawberries.