Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Yet another strawberry pie recipe... What can I say? I've made it, and I love it. Perfect combination of ingrendients.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, sliced (I use one pkg.)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (shortbread pie shells also taste good)
- Boil 1st three ingredients until clear for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add jello and mix well.
- Add in strawberries.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Refridgerate for 1 1/2 hours.
- Top with cool whip and place in to refridgerator another hour.
Great recipe, I used sugar free jell-o, light cool whip and a low fat pie crust and it turned out great.