1/4 Photos of Strawberry Pie
This is a delightful desert that is sure to please your family. Prep time does not include time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese with milk until smooth.
- 2Spread on baked pie crust with back of teaspoon, until entire pie crust is covered.
- 3Cut half of the strawberries in half and put in the sauce pan with sugar, cornstarch and water.
- 4Cook over medium heat until thickened, adding a few drops of red food coloring.
- 5Place remaining strawberries (whole) in the pie crust and pour cooked berry mixture over whole berries.
- 7Serve with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 302.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 44.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g