1/1 Photo of Strawberry Pie
Strawberry Pie is a family favorite passed down from DH's grandmother, who was a pastor's wife in Texas. She and I made it together once, about 20 years ago, after spending the afternoon picking fresh strawberries. Now my daughter, her great-granddaughter, helps me make it during strawberry season. Always a treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Mix together flour, 2 Tablespoons sugar, milk, salt and oil.
- 3Press mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Set crust aside to cool.
- 6In a sauce pan, heat 1 cup sugar, corn syrup, cornstarch and water until clear and thickened.
- 7Stir in strawberry gelatin, cool.
- 8Fold strawberries into the cooled gelatin mixture.
- 9Pour into crust and chill for at least 2 hours.
- 10Cut into wedges and serve.
- 11Great with whipped cream.
- 12Refridgerate leftovers (if there any).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.4
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 298.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: