Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
We like to serve this with fresh fruit cut into bite size pieces. It's also great on crackers and pretzels. I like to add just a bit of cayenne pepper to give it a kick with the sweet creaminess. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry, chopped (add juices also)
- 1⁄8 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 pinch ginger, to your taste
- In a small mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients, gently stirring to blend well.
- Refrigerate several hours to meld flavours.
Not sure what went wrong - the taste was okay but it was sooo soupy. I believe that it would be better with at least an 8 oz package of cream cheese.