Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
originally from "Best of Country Cookies"
Make and share this Strawberry Pecan Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in puree just until blended.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in pecans and add some red food coloring if desired.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 min.
- or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - * Exported from Maste rCook *
These were awful, absolutely inedible. They puffed up way too much, and tasted not sweet at all and like flour. We had to throw out the whole batch including the remaining batter.