Nancy Van Ess's Note:
originally from "Best of Country Cookies"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Beat in puree just until blended.
- 4Combine flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in pecans and add some red food coloring if desired.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 min.
- 7or until edges are lightly browned.
- 8Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 9- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - * Exported from Maste rCook *
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 78
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 39.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g