Recipe by Panhandle Sam
Basically a combination of my cravings that day. They turned out pretty good!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup hershey's strawberry syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Measure krispies out into a large bowl; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, peanut butter, corn syrup and strawberry syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add to rice krispies and stir thoroughly.
- Transfer to greased pan, spread evenly, and let cool.
- Cut into desired sized squares.