Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the 2003 cookbook, Slim Smoothies.
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup peach juice, unsweetened
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 1 cup peach, diced
- 1⁄2 cup soy yogurt (strawberry flavored)
- Place ingredients in a blender & mix until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses & enjoy!
Delicious (and guilt-free)! I had to use frozen peaches, since they're not in season; otherwise, made exactly as posted. A nice blend of flavors. Thanks for sharing. Made for Newest Zaar Tag Game.
Made a trip to the orchard to pick up some peaches. Very surprised by the outcome, especially enjoyed the addition of soymilk here. Made for all 4 of us and made a nice compliment to lunch with the nice soothing flavor. Made for New Zaar tag