Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tastes like a pancake, bakes like a coffee cake. Top it with strawberries or fruit of your choice for an extra special touch. Another simple recipe from a pancake mix.
- 2 teaspoons margarine or 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups complete pancake and waffle mix (Just add water type)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced peaches, well drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- vanilla yogurt or prepared pudding
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Generously grease 9-inch pie pan with margarine.
- In medium bowl, combine all remaining pancake ingredients except peaches; beat with wire whisk or eggbeater until smooth.
- Fold in peaches and pour batter into greased pie pan.
- Bake for 28 to 31 minutes or until golden brown.
- To serve, run knife around edge of pancake to loosen.
- Top pancake with strawberries.
- Spoon yogurt over fruit.
- Cut into wedges to serve.