1/7 Photos of Strawberry & Peach Jam
Lisa Clarice's Note:
This jam recipe is very easy to make and delicious! The strawberry and peach are a perfect combination. I use pectin because it cuts down the cooking time and sugar significantly. You can cut this recipe in half for a smaller batch. This recipe makes approx. 12 8oz. jars. Enjoy!
My Private Note
8 oz. j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and mash strawberries.
- 2Slice, pit, and dice peaches. Next, mash peaches.
- 3Place fruit in large pan on medium heat.
- 4Cook until it boils, stirring a few times. Reduce heat and cook for 30 minutes.
- 5In separate bowl, combine sugar and pectin and stir together.
- 6Add sugar/pectin mixture into fruit and stir. Add lemon juice.
- 7Boil (high boil) for 5 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat and fill jars to 1/4" of top. Recipe makes approximately 12 8oz. jars.
- 9Wipe rims clean and screw on 2-piece lids.
- 10Submerge sealed jars into hot water bath at 200 degrees or boiling water for 10 minutes. Lids will "pop" once removed from hot water bath and you know they are sealed. Let cool on counter.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry & Peach Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1796 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 40.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: