Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found this in Food and Family magazine
- 1⁄2 cup flour, divided
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans peach slices, drained
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter
- 3 cups post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, with almonds, lightly crushed
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of the flour; set aside. Toss peach slices with strawberries, 3/4 cup sugar and remaining flour in large bowl. Place in ungreased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix reserved 2 tablespoons flour and the 2 tablespoons sugar in separate large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add cereal; stir until well blended. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake 25 minute or until topping is lightly browned. Serve topped with whipped topping.