Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are limitless options for additions and subtractions but this is my favorite nightly smoothie.
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons strawberries, frozen or 4 fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced peach, canned
- 3 tablespoons peaches or 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mango juice
- 1⁄4 cup milk, skim or 1⁄4 cup low fat
- 1 egg, raw (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender; I use the smoothie maker. Just blend away for about 20 seconds. The raw egg is optional but I like to add it; they used to put them in Orange Julius' back in the day and they whip up the whole mix and give a nice froth.