Recipe by Sue Lau
Tastes just like summertime!
Top Review by Marlene.
I can't say delicious as I didn't drink any of this (my husband did). I knew this would be a hit with my husband and daughter , they both love strawberry stuff! ;) I loved that it was so easy to make and the prep time is RIGHT ON ;) Quick , easy for me , and they loved it!! Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1 3⁄4 cups ocean spray white cranberry strawberry juice
- 1 cup strawberry, frozen
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Process in blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- Note: This smoothie is on this thick side; for an easier to serve smoothie, add a little more juice to the blender.
- Also, for a strawberries& cream option, add 1/4 cup half and half to the blender before mixing.
- Fat-free half and half works fine.