Top Review by Halcyon Eve
This recipe comes from "InterCourses: An Aphrodisiac Cookbook" by Martha Hopkins and Randall Lockridge. I haven't made it yet, but it sounds lovely. I've tried a few other recipes from that cookbook and enjoyed them.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- mint sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Purée strawberries in blender.
- Drain to remove seeds.
- Cook spaghetti according to package.
- Drain and toss with cheese.
- Heat butter and cream in a small saucepan.
- Place pasta in a sealable container, then add strawberries, followed by the butter sauce.
- Serve with additional cheese and garnish with mint, if desired.