Prep 4 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dish is excellent if you would like to invite someone very special for a romantic dinner. It's sweet, strong and mysterious... Try it and you will fall in love - I promise! Note the magic cloudberry syrup can be found at www.nordicdelicatessen.com Good luck!
- 300 g fresh pasta (to boil 3- minutes)
- 4 asparagus (to boil- 4 minutes)
- 4 tablespoons gorgonzola
- 2 small onions (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons cloud berry syrup
- 200 ml single cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 strawberries (cut in halfs and decorate on plate)
- Sauce: Mix all the ingredients and cook on slow heat for 5 minutes. Then mix in the warm pasta (in the sauce): divide into two plates. Decor: Aspargus and Strawberries. Voila: Strawberry Pasta finito.