Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for a quick breakfast but we love them any time. You can substitue 1 cup of orange juice if you cannot find the juice concentrate and I sub vanilla extract (or leave it out altogether) for the almond.
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup passion fruit frozen tropical punch concentrate (I use Welch's)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- strawberry slices
- orange slice, if desired
- Place all ingredients except strawberry and orange slices in a 5-cup blender container.
- Cover; blend at high speed until smooth (40 to 50 seconds).
- Pour into individual glasses.
- Garnish with strawberry and orange slices, if desired. Serve immediately.