Recipe by dicentra
This is from the April 2006 issue of Vegetarian Times. Is this breakfast or dessert?!
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft silken tofu
- 1 (8 ounce) package soy cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package dried strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup crushed walnuts (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine tofu, soy cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla in blender or food processor, and purée until smooth.
- Spoon into large serving bowl, and stir in fresh and dried strawberries.
- Spread walnuts in small baking dish or pie pan, and bake until fragrant and lightly browned, stirring twice, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle parfait with walnuts, and serve.