Recipe by dicentra
Top Review by **Mandy**
In an effort to try & eat healthier I bought some soy cream cheese but didn't really like it's smoky flavour so thought I'd use it up with this recipe. This is a great simple recipe that is easy to do. The dried strawbs add a nice sweetness & this was a winner with toddler DD. You can still taste the smokiness of the cream cheese but with the strawbs added it is much more tolerable. Thanks for posting!
- 1 (12 ounce) packagesilken soft tofu
- 1 (8 ounce) package soy cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package dried strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup crushed walnuts (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine tofu, soy cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla in blender or food processor, and purée until smooth. Spoon into large serving bowl, and stir in fresh and dried strawberries.
- Spread walnuts in small baking dish or pie pan, and bake until fragrant and lightly browned, stirring twice, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle parfait with walnuts, and serve.