Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Spring time snack, really quick recipe. Chill ahead of time for a dessert.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagesilken soft tofu
- 1 (8 ounce) package soy cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package dried strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup crushed walnuts
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine tofu, soy cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla in blender or food proccesor, puree until smooth.
- Spoon into a large serving bowl and stir in fresh and dried strawberries.
- Spread walnuts in small baking dish or pie pan and bake until fragrant and lightly browned, stirring twice, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle parfait with walnuts and serve.