Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
From a health food magazine. Sounds yummy!
- 118.29 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 118.29 ml nonfat milk
- 177.44 ml chopped papaya, chilled
- 118.29 ml strawberry, chilled
- 14.79 ml honey
- 118.29 ml small ice cubes or 118.29 ml crushed ice
- In blender, combine yogurt and milk; add papaya, strawberries and honey. Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
This smoothie is so yummy. But next time I'll omit honey and use splenda instead. Thanks Courtly :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game