Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
From a health food magazine. Sounds yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 3⁄4 cup chopped papaya, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, chilled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup small ice cubes or 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- In blender, combine yogurt and milk; add papaya, strawberries and honey. Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
This smoothie is so yummy. But next time I'll omit honey and use splenda instead. Thanks Courtly :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game