Recipe by YummySmellsca
Cooking up a healthy Toast Topper with fresh fruit, coconut water and chia seeds is super easy thanks to No-Sugar Needed Pectin and the gelling properties of chia - you won't miss the refined sugar either, thanks to the sweet fruit!
- 7 ounces chopped strawberries
- 7 ounces chopped papayas
- 1⁄3 cup coconut water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon no-sugar needed pectin
- 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot, mash together the strawberries, papaya, coconut water, lime juice and pectin.
- Bring mixture to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- Add the sugar and chia seeds and return mixture to a full rolling boil.
- Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and pour into jars.