1/2 Photos of Strawberry Pancakes With Strawberry Syrup
This recipe is awesome. I made this for my husband and I when I wanted to make something filling, creative, easy and not TOO sweet. He loved it! and it was so delicious. one of my best recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 32 ounces buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1follow directions on the back of the pancake mix box and add the diced strawberries to the mix.
- 2cook the pancakes.
- 4poor the water and strawberries in a deep big pan and bring to a boil.
- 5Cover the pot and simmer the strawberries for 10 minutes.
- 6Poor hot into the blender. Blend.
- 7strain the sauce back into the pot and bring to a boil once again. (throw pulp away of course).
- 8Slowly add the 1 cup of sugar to sauce and stir. Skim off the foam.
- 9ENJOY. <3.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Pancakes With Strawberry Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2778.3
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 145.6 mg
- Sodium 8426.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 537.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.2 g
- Sugars 39.5 g
- Protein 70.8 g