This recipe is awesome. I made this for my husband and I when I wanted to make something filling, creative, easy and not TOO sweet. He loved it! and it was so delicious. one of my best recipes.
- follow directions on the back of the pancake mix box and add the diced strawberries to the mix.
- cook the pancakes.
- poor the water and strawberries in a deep big pan and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pot and simmer the strawberries for 10 minutes.
- Poor hot into the blender. Blend.
- strain the sauce back into the pot and bring to a boil once again. (throw pulp away of course).
- Slowly add the 1 cup of sugar to sauce and stir. Skim off the foam.
- ENJOY. <3.
These are great pancakes. We really loved the addition of the strawberries and with the butter and topping, they were out of this world good!
Great breakfast pancakes, but good enough for dessert!