Recipe by email@example.com
This recipe is awesome. I made this for my husband and I when I wanted to make something filling, creative, easy and not TOO sweet. He loved it! and it was so delicious. one of my best recipes.
- 32 ounces buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 cup strawberry
- 4 cups strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- follow directions on the back of the pancake mix box and add the diced strawberries to the mix.
- cook the pancakes.
- poor the water and strawberries in a deep big pan and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pot and simmer the strawberries for 10 minutes.
- Poor hot into the blender. Blend.
- strain the sauce back into the pot and bring to a boil once again. (throw pulp away of course).
- Slowly add the 1 cup of sugar to sauce and stir. Skim off the foam.
- ENJOY. <3.