Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Springtime on your breakfast plate! I usually use a 1/2 measuring cup to pour my batter.
Top Review by jennifer in new jersey
delicious. my 3 yr old daughter requested strawberry pancakes (which she has never had before) for dinner tonite. i chose this recipe because it seemed the easiest and listed ingredients that i had on hand. used all organic ingredients, made them silver dollar size for her and changed the serving for 2. came together quickly; she loved them and i thought they were very good as well. had three dips on the side for them (she prefers dipping over pouring on) we had maple syrup on the side to dip them in as well as organic vanilla yogurt and even honey; all three great dips for these. will make these again. thanks for this easy and delicious recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped strawberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat and grease the griddle.
- Sift the dry ingredients together, then beat in the butter, eggs, and milk.
- Pour batter onto the hot griddle, then sprinkle some strawberries onto each round.
- When the pancakes are full of bubbles, turn, cook other side until done, and serve with maple syrup or yogurt and more strawberries.