Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Springtime on your breakfast plate! I usually use a 1/2 measuring cup to pour my batter.
Make and share this Strawberry Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped strawberry
- Preheat and grease the griddle.
- Sift the dry ingredients together, then beat in the butter, eggs, and milk.
- Pour batter onto the hot griddle, then sprinkle some strawberries onto each round.
- When the pancakes are full of bubbles, turn, cook other side until done, and serve with maple syrup or yogurt and more strawberries.
delicious. my 3 yr old daughter requested strawberry pancakes (which she has never had before) for dinner tonite. i chose this recipe because it seemed the easiest and listed ingredients that i had on hand. used all organic ingredients, made them silver dollar size for her and changed the serving for 2. came together quickly; she loved them and i thought they were very good as well. had three dips on the side for them (she prefers dipping over pouring on) we had maple syrup on the side to dip them in as well as organic vanilla yogurt and even honey; all three great dips for these. will make these again. thanks for this easy and delicious recipe.
Absolutely wonderful! I've been making bisquick pancakes for years for my kids, but each time I make them, they just taste so wierd (YUCK!). This is such a wonderful recipe! I'll be making this more often, and most likely, make double or triple batches so that I can freeze some to store away for those mornings mama just can't seem to drag herself out to the kitchen to make them from scratch LOL! Thank you so much!!!