A recipe I have asked my Aunt Helen for numerous times - figured I would post it here so as not to lose it... again! This is a great dessert for summer get togethers - cool, fruity and not too heavy. Also, the crust can be made with graham crumbs if you prefer them to Oreos, and doesn't need to be baked (it just stays a little crumblier if you don't). **Note - prep time does not include 4 hour chill time**
My Private Note
9x13 ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter (melted) or 1/4 cup margarine (melted)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1Crust: Combine Oreo crumbs, sugar, and butter and press firmly into a lightly greased 9X13 cake pan.
- 2Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, then let cool before adding filling.
- 3Filling: Combine strawberry Jell-o and gelatin in a small bowl, and add boiling water - stirring until completely dissolved.
- 4Set Jell-o mixture in fridge, or fridge freezer for 10-15 minutes, or until just begining to thicken - it should still be liquid at this point (if a skin forms on top, just skim and discard).
- 5While your Jell-o thickens, in a separate bowl blend cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 6Beat NutriWhip until whipped (peaks form) and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 7Blend semi-thickened Jell-o into cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- 8Stir in sliced strawberries.
- 9Pour filling onto crust, and chill for four hours, or overnight.
- 10Top with extra Oreo crumbs if desired.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Oreo Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 78.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs