Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
From Madame Mimm's Elderberry Wine Vinegar Recipies
- 1⁄3 cup elderberry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 8 cups fresh salad greens
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1 medium onion, sliced &,separated in rings
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine all ingredients in 2-cup microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Whisk in 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a salad bowl, combine salad mixings.
- Drizzle with prepared dressing, toss to coat.