8 hrs 10 mins
These will cool you off on a hot summers day. Adapted from Better Homes & Gardens magazine. Cook time is freeze time. Feel free to try this with other frozen berries and different juices!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the orange juice and yogurt together.
- 2Process the strawberries in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir into the juice mixture. Spoon mixture evenly into 12(3 oz.) plastic pop molds; insert plastic pop sticks, freeze 8 hours.
- 3If you desire, you could place 12(3 oz.) paper cups in a muffin pan. Spoon mixture evenly into cups. Freeze 30 minutes; insert a stick in the center of each. Freeze 8 hours. Peel off cups.
- 4To make look like watermelon wedges:.
- 5Hollow out lime halves, leaving riinds intact. Spoon pop mixture into lime rinds. Sprinkle with semisweet chocolate mini morsels(to look like seeds), and freeze 8 hours. Cut frozen lime halves in half with a bread knife to make wedges.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Orange Pops or Look Like Watermelon Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (968 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g