Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
These are really nice on a summer day and low fat as well. Cooking time is the time I alloted for them to freeze up.
- 1 (8 ounce) container no-sugar-added nonfat strawberry yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Put yogurt, orange juice, and vanilla in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add frozen strawberies and sugar, blend until smooth.
- Pour into 6 paper cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Place in freezer for an hour.
- Place a wooden stick in the center of each cup.
- Freeze completely.
- Peel cup off each and serve.
These are very good. My kids all really liked these. The mixture is very thick when you put it in the cups. Basically a thick smoothie texture. They freeze quickly and are yummy! I used plastic spoons in the cups instead of popsicle sticks.