Recipe by Mooseybear
These are really nice on a summer day and low fat as well. Cooking time is the time I alloted for them to freeze up.
Top Review by JillAZ
These are very good. My kids all really liked these. The mixture is very thick when you put it in the cups. Basically a thick smoothie texture. They freeze quickly and are yummy! I used plastic spoons in the cups instead of popsicle sticks.
- 1 (8 ounce) container no-sugar-added nonfat strawberry yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put yogurt, orange juice, and vanilla in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add frozen strawberies and sugar, blend until smooth.
- Pour into 6 paper cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Place in freezer for an hour.
- Place a wooden stick in the center of each cup.
- Freeze completely.
- Peel cup off each and serve.