1/1 Photo of Strawberry- Orange Muffins!!!
Easy, fast, yummy, healthy muffins! Great by themselves or topped with an orange glaze or jam MMM!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400
- 2Combine the first 4 ingredients in a blender and process just until mixture is blended.
- 3Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups and level with a knife.
- 4Combine flour, 1 1/4 cups sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 5Add strawberry mixture to flour mixture stirring just until mixture is moist.
- 6Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- 7Sprinkle batter evenly with 2 teaspoons sugar.
- 8Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in center.
- 9Remove muffins from pan immediately and serve with jam if desired.
- 10** NOTE: set timer for 15 minutes because muffins tend to cook fast.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry- Orange Muffins!!!
Serving Size: 1 (801 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 159.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g