Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
Now this is a great way to start off any day.
Top Review by Euphegenia
We enjoyed this very much. I thought it needed a little something, so I added about 1/2 tsp. of Crystal Light Lemonade crystals. That made it a bit more tangy and was delicious. Thanks for posting the recipe.
- 1 pint strawberry (or 2 cups frozen)
- 1 cup dannon plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons sugar (to taste) or 1 teaspoon sugar substitute (to taste)
- 5 ice cubes