Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
petitfour has 2 great duck confit recipes here and either one of them will work well with this salad
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- grated orange zest
- salt & pepper
- 3⁄4-1 lb duck confit
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- walnuts (to garnish)
- dissolve cornstarch in orange juice, place in small saucepan and heat to thicken, remove from heat, add remaining dressing ingredients and cool.
- toss salad greens with strawberries and oranges.
- add dressing, toss.
- top salad with duck confit and walnuts.
Surprise! Surprise! This is pretty easy to make. Unusal flavours, bit they blend together beautifully. I think I will also use the dressing separatly for other recipes too. Thanks for the grea recipe chia!