Recipe by chia
petitfour has 2 great duck confit recipes here and either one of them will work well with this salad
Top Review by Mimi Bobeck
Surprise! Surprise! This is pretty easy to make. Unusal flavours, bit they blend together beautifully. I think I will also use the dressing separatly for other recipes too. Thanks for the grea recipe chia!
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- grated orange zest
- salt & pepper
- 3⁄4-1 lb duck confit
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- walnuts (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- dissolve cornstarch in orange juice, place in small saucepan and heat to thicken, remove from heat, add remaining dressing ingredients and cool.
- toss salad greens with strawberries and oranges.
- add dressing, toss.
- top salad with duck confit and walnuts.