1/1 Photo of Strawberry-Orange Cups
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the strawberries and remove the stems from all but six of them.
- 2Reserve these six berries for garnishing each cup before serving.
- 3Cut the remaining berries into thin slices and divide them equally in the bottoms of 6 custard cups.
- 4Soften the gelatin in the cool water for 5 minutes.
- 5Place the remaining 1/4 cup of water in a microwave to boil.
- 6Add the boiling water to the softened gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
- 7Combine the orange juice concentrate, milk, vanilla and sugar and mix well.
- 8Stir in the dissolved gelatin and pour the mixture over the sliced strawberries in the custard cups.
- 9Place the cups in the refrigerator for about 2 hours, or until completely jelled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Orange Cups
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 30.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g