Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, simple smoothie. No dairy, no soy...just fruit. Note: This is one of the recipes I adopted in the Great 'Zaar Ophan Adoption of 2005;. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries, frozen
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (more if necessary)
- Put 1/2 cup orange juice in blender.
- Add strawberries and banana.
- Blend until smooth, adding up to 1/2 cup additional orange juice if necessary to obtain desired consistency (I prefer to use 1 full cup orange juice).
- Makes enough for 1 large smoothie or 2 small smoothies.
It simple and tastes great! I used a whole cup of orange juice. I served it over lots of ice cubes. Thanks for sharing!
I love this drink, I have been drinking it for a quick breakfast just about everyday! I add nutritional yeast, flax seeds and liquid minerals. Yum!
Super good however it was very tart/sour almost... and I prefer sweet over sour so next time I'm going to add less orange juice and more banana ;) Great healthy option after a workout or a nice treat on a hot summer day!