Recipe by UnknownChef86
Quick, simple smoothie. No dairy, no soy...just fruit. Note: This is one of the recipes I adopted in the Great 'Zaar Ophan Adoption of 2005;. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries, frozen
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (more if necessary)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 1/2 cup orange juice in blender.
- Add strawberries and banana.
- Blend until smooth, adding up to 1/2 cup additional orange juice if necessary to obtain desired consistency (I prefer to use 1 full cup orange juice).
- Makes enough for 1 large smoothie or 2 small smoothies.