1/1 Photo of Strawberry, Orange & Almond Chicken Salad
Romaine salad greens tossed with chicken, strawberries, orange, almonds and poppyseed dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces romaine lettuce (8 cups)
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breasts, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained or 2 medium oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup creamy poppy seed dressing
- 1Toss romaine in large bowl with chicken, orange, strawberries, and onion.
- 2Sprinkle with toasted almonds and drizzle with poppyseed dressing.
- 3Variation: For a beautiful presentation, layer the ingredients in a clear glass bowl.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry, Orange & Almond Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 39.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
poppy seed dressing