1/1 Photo of Strawberry Orange Ade
I found this recipe online on a Scandinavian recipe website. Looks like a nice refreshing drink for summer. Note -- Can use mint instead of basil if you would like
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop strawberries and add to an 8-cup blender pitcher.
- 2Add orange juice and lemon zest.
- 3Strip basil leaves and blend with strawberries.
- 4Garnish with a fresh basil leaf before serving over ice (or use frozen strawberries in step one for a nice chilly treat!).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Orange Ade
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g