- 1 cup strawberries or 1 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup agave tequila
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup Chambord raspberry liquor (or raspberry liquer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree berries in food processor, add juice, sugar and salt.
- Strain into pitcher.
- Add tequila, triple sec, chambord, and 1 cup crushed ice.
- Stir or shake thoroughly, 20 to 60 seconds.
- Divide 1 cup ice into slated glasses, pour mix over.
- Serve immediately.