1/4 Photos of Strawberry or Raspberry Margarita
From America's Test Kitchen. Careful- they pack quite a punch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree berries in food processor, add juice, sugar and salt.
- 2Strain into pitcher.
- 3Add tequila, triple sec, chambord, and 1 cup crushed ice.
- 4Stir or shake thoroughly, 20 to 60 seconds.
- 5Divide 1 cup ice into slated glasses, pour mix over.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry or Raspberry Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor