Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This makes a great Tea when you are tired of the ordinary tea.
- 1 cup strawberry drink mix or 1 cup cherry drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened instant tea, plus
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened instant tea
- You will also need: 1 pint Jar.
- Layer in 6 parts: half drink powder, half sugar, half tea, remaining drink mix, remaining sugar, remaining tea.
- Make a label for the jar to read:
- Empty Tea mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend well with a whisk.
- Place mix back into a jar or a container of your choice.
- Place 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp mix into a cup.
- Add 1 cup boiling water.
- Stir until mixture is completely dissolved.