Another delicious dessert from Paula Deen.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg.
- 4Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- 5In a separate large bowl, beat cream cheese and 3 eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 6Gradually beat in confectioners¹ sugar until combined.
- 7Stir in strawberries.
- 8Spoon mixture over cake mixture; bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is set.
- 9Cool completely; cut into squares to serve.
- 10Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and strawberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry cake mix