Recipe by PINK PEARL
Got it from a great healthy cookbook, My Personal Favorite... Chewy of course...
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Strawberry, maybe, but it was subtle, & although I did really these tasty cookies, I did serve them (to a small group of guests) with a bowl of more intensely flavored strawberry dip, & that worked great ~ sorta like a frosting, but not! Will be making these again, for sure! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed during the current Think Pink Special]
- 3 cups oats
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 3 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven at 375 degrees F.
- In bowl, mix oat bran, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, butter buds, sugars, ad salt.
- Add oats.
- In another bowl, combine oil, milk, yoghurt, egg whites and vanilla.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients very well.
- Drop tablespoon pieces of dough into cookie tray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cookies are golden.