It beats buying those other bars that we don't know what's in them.
Make and share this Strawberry Oatmeal Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix everything together but the jam.
- Measure out 2 cups of this mixture. Leave the rest in the bowl and set aside.
- Take the 2 cups of the mixture and press it into the bottom of an 8 inches square pan, coated with cooking spray. Using a large spoon, distribute jam on top of the mixture in the pan. Spread it evenly all over. (I used the squeeze-bottle spread for this and it made this part of the process a lot quicker).
- Take the remaining mixture and spread it over the jam. Press down lightly.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting into bars.