Prep 20 mins
Cook 28 mins
For a fruity change, substitute tart fresh raspberries or sliced peeled fresh peaches for the strawberries.
- 1⁄2 cup planters sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cups packed boston lettuce
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 1⁄3 cup kraft creamy poppy seed dressing
- TOSS almonds with sugar in nonstick skillet; cook on medium heat until sugar is caramelized, stirring constantly. Spread into single layer on greased baking sheet or sheet of wax paper; cool. Break into small pieces.
- TOSS spinach, Boston lettuce and strawberries in large bowl.
- DRIZZLE with dressing just before serving; toss lightly. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve on chilled plates.
What a tasty salad, I enjoyed it very much. It was quick and easy to make, had tons of flavor and great textures. All the ingredients complimented one another beautifully, creating lovely flavors in your mouth. I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing.