- 2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 8 tablespoons butter or 8 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened (I used the less fat version)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry jam
- 2 -3 cups strawberries, chopped
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter or margarine and sugar together. Press firmly into a 13X9 inch pan and refridg while making the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese till smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar. Add the jam and mix well. Stir in the strawberries and then fold in the cool whip.
- Spoon over the crust, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set up enough to cut cleanly.