Recipe by grandma2969
You will need 4 3" cans for these recipes, chicken, tuna etc, well washed and dried..choice of crumbs is up to you..graham, vanilla, choco, cookie...
- 1 cup graham cracker
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 ounce unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup pureed sweetened strawberry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare crust by rubbing bottom and sides of can with margarine.press crumbs into place with additonal crumbs on bottom.
- Chill while preparing the batter.
- soften gelatin in warm water for 5 minutes.
- stir to completely dissolve.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese, and sugar, blend well.Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide evenly into 4 cans and chill till firm.
- Invert onto sauer and then onto serving plate.
- crumb side down.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry.
- NOTE* SOMETIMES I DIP STRAWBERRY IN CHOCOLATE BEFORE PRESENTING ON TOP.